Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced business professional to enable the growth of State Street's Collateral Management business in Germany and the EMEA region. Collateral Management is a business unit that offers collateral solutions and capabilities to flexibly support clients. The product suite includes end-to-end collateral management, administration and servicing, analytics and optimization, and transformation. You will report directly to the EMEA Head of Collateral Management and work collaboratively with regional and global cross-business partners and cross-organizational support functions (e.g., Sales, Onboarding, Operations, Legal, Risk, and Compliance). Why this role is important to us
Collateral Management is a key enabler of the trade, with a focus on managing risk and reducing financing costs. This service is a key growth area for State Street as we enable buy and sell side to realize the benefits of the latest technology, straight through processing and enabling the move to digital based solutions.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Relationship Manager you will
What we value
- Develop relationships with key client contacts and ensure State Street is viewed as an integral, long-term partner
- Sell highly valued solutions to new and current clients, thereby enabling comprehensive, consistent and end-to-end delivery of services as their needs evolve
- Enable global collateral management strategy, achieving regional revenue and expense targets for the collateral management product
- Ensure seamless client onboarding experience
- Support and be part of a culture that encourages innovation, supported by an appropriate risk framework
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Client driven, effective external and internal communicator
- Ability to create new opportunities and broaden / develop existing relationships
- An understanding of the key benefits of outsourcing collateral management services
- Knowledge of market dynamics and regulatory landscape, including Uncleared Margin Rules and evolving fintech solutions
- Capable of effectively prioritizing and escalating communication where appropriate
- Securities Financing experience, with preference for those with a background in collateral / tri-party services and with a buy-side client orientation
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required; advanced/graduate degree preferred
- 5-8+ years of financial services experience preferred
About State Street What we do.
- Collateral Services Relationship Management experience an advantage
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers