We are working with a global Asset Manager (20+bn AUM) now hiring a Vice President to join its Munich based Investment team to assist with origination & execution of Energy Transition and Digital Infrastructure transactions across Europe.
- Contribute to the sourcing efforts in Europe, through regular contacts with market participants and with potential investment targets
- Assist with the initial screening of investment opportunities
- Contribute to the deal strategy and negotiations, together with the senior management
- Lead and own appropriate due diligence workstreams
- Where applicable, act as a board member for investee companies
- BA or BSc Degree from a leading University, preferably with MBA, CFA, ACA
- Experience of the European infrastructure market
- Excellent attention to detail and and modelling capability
- Extensive experience in infrastructure, either on the buy side or investment banking (Bulge bracket preferred)
To discuss this opportunity in confidence apply directly via the link provided or contact Diarmuid Clancy via firstname.lastname@example.org.