CCH® Tagetik, part of Wolters Kluwer, a global software company, is looking for a driven and experienced APAC Academy Manager, who has the right blend of drive, passion, and willingness to go the extra mile. This is not a typical client training leader/ training delivery manager role where every day feels the same. You'll play an essential role to the success of the CCH Tagetik Global Academy.
This is Full Time Permanent position, based in Wai Chai, Hong Kong (Hybrid Working, 2-3 days/week working from home)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Put your personal mark on one of the world’s leading brands in Corporate Performance Management field
- A challenging and dynamic surrounding within a fast growing and successful organization
- Flexible Working Arrangement
- Career & Learning Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Diversified Workplace
- Fair Cultural Atmosphere
- Wellness Program
ABOUT THE ROLE
You're responsible for:
- P&L responsibility upon developing a delivery strategy to achieve predefined targets on revenues and margins.
- championing next-level growth, directing strategic education delivery initiatives and change management efforts, including transforming all departments (from Sales to Services) from a reactive strategy to a proactive attitude to create awareness for Education services and programs.
- leading a high-performance team of CCH Tagetik trainers (for activities from training delivery to training development) to guarantee enablement and training services for partners, employees, and customers.
- supervising a staff of regional education delivery managers, trainers and training coordinators, as well as certified training partners.
You'll works closely with regional leadership to gain a full understanding of the company’s strategic vision as it impacts training demands and key department decisions, and effectively communicate with our key stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Alliances Management and Partner Enablement to ensure all department objectives are successfully executed.
- P&L responsibility, including defining ways to increase revenue (bookings and billings) while delivering under budget
- Manage and grow a team of instructors and regional training coordinators (both internally and at partners)
- Oversee the management of all training operations and improvements:
- Internal and External Learning community relationships
- Instructor Utilization
- Department Business Reporting and Budget
- Training Facilities and Equipment
- Public and Private Training Calendar
- Oversee the development and maintenance of departmental policies and procedures:
- Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policies
- On demand Training Process and SOW Policies
- Academy Training Certification Program Process and Terms
- Authorized Training Partner contract
- Oversee the scheduling of training classes in APAC areas (e.g., arranging venues, coordinating instructors, ordering training materials, ensuring lab availability)
- Customer Success to consumption of Education Services and boost renewals
- Global Alliances and Partner Enablement teams (e.g., supporting certification and product training programs, train-the-trainer and center of excellence programs)
- Sales and Services to drive Education programs to optimize customer satisfaction
- local and Corporate Marketing to create awareness and promote the CCH Tagetik Academy and all associated learning programs
- Partner with:
- Work as a liaison with Big 4 and local partners to help track completion of training and certification programs
- Contribute to defining and executing a global academic alliances strategy
- (Re)define and execute global Academy training partner strategies that drive customer success, quality and revenues
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- 5/6+ years of experience with CCH Tagetik is a plus
- 3/4+ years of team Management
- Self-motivated with excellent time and resources management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, sense of ownership and proactive attitude towards the role;
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a broader team
- Mandatory English proficiency
- Additional language proficiency (B2 minimum) (Chinese Mandarin, Japanese preferred) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy and attention to team well-being
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Open-minded and open to interact with people from different background and cultures
- Comfortable with APAC regional travel
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At CCH® Tagetik we understand the complex challenges that face the Office of the CFO and translate that knowledge into intuitive, enterprise-scale performance management software. Part of Wolters Kluwer since 2017, CCH Tagetik was founded in 1986 and is a market leader in corporate performance management solutions, supporting the Office of the CFO, including financial and operational budgeting and planning, consolidation and close process, financial modelling, analytics and reporting. Relied upon by nearly 1,000 corporate customers and 75,000 users in over 35 countries, CCH Tagetik’s highly configurable, modular software suite based on the Unified Platform seamlessly integrates with most ERP systems, including SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft. The solution can be deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid manner. CCH Tagetik is based in Lucca, Italy and has subsidiaries located in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific as well as Japan.
At CCH Tagetik, we are proud of our industry leading customer satisfaction, which has helped us become a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, BARC Score FPM and Nucleus CPM.