A top tier Chinese Investment Bank is looking for a Valuation analyst (5 to 7 years of experience) for their investment portfolio. The bank offers excellent work life balance and decent annual bonus.
Under the direction of Director, it is required to assist in performing works on valuation, and financial studies and analysis
- Assist in performing the valuation assignments to the Management of the Group.
- Assist in performing the checks of market data parameters under the valuation coverage responsibility.
- Assist in performing the periodic valuation reports and ad hoc valuation information to head office, if any.
- Assist in providing valuation results for the completion of the consolidation accounts of CCBI group and head office reporting.
- Analyze and review the investment documents, conduct market research, develop financial models and prepare deliverables.
- Perform the collection and storage of supporting data, ensuring that the records are complete and carry out periodic reviews to ensure the documentation is adequate for internal and external review.
- Ensure that adequate valuation records and valuation control systems are maintained.
- Build and maintain relationships with front office, middle office, back-office divisions.
- Perform any ad hoc assignments assigned by the supervisors.
- Assist in providing training to colleagues or answering any inquiries from them on the matters of valuation.