Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders. Responsibilities
- Work as part of the corporate banking compliance advisory team, with primary coverage on Capital Markets (Corporate Finance Advisory, M&A, ECM/DCM), as well as Institutional Banking Group (IBG) and Global Transaction Services (GTS).
- Provide compliance advice on regulations and policies relevant to business units' day-to-day operation and new products/business initiatives.
- Work with business units and other compliance teams to establish and implement appropriate policies and procedures applicable to Capital Markets, IBG and GTS.
- Handle compliance and regulatory related assignments and ad-hoc projects such as regulatory survey and enquiries, regulatory examinations, and other ad hoc projects.
- Assess training needs and conduct compliance related trainings for business units.
- Work with business units/supporting units to ensure that compliance issues/concerns is being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- A degree in Law, Finance, Accountancy or related professional qualifications is a definite advantage
- Minimum 3 years' experience in compliance, legal or audit department of a bank or licensed corporation, financial supervisory body, or professional legal/accountancy firm with experience in banking or financial services
- Hands-on knowledge on banking and financial sector laws and regulations, compliance best practices, as well as products and operations of corporate banking business. Priority will be given to candidates with compliance advisory experience in capital markets field.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified