The Role Financial and Regulatory Reporting
- Manage financial accounting tasks including month-end closing, financial statements preparation, general ledger control and maintenance etc.
- Manage the accurate and timely submission of head office reporting and regulatory reports
- Responsible for MIS reporting and budgeting
- Review and formulate the Finance related policies and procedures
- Support decision making, provides financial projections based on trends, and leads and executes the development of business strategues in partnership with different stakeholders
- Support new product review process
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Active involvement in system development on core banking platform and other projects
Skills & Experience
- Degree holder and above in accounting, finance or related area
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience in financial and regulatory reporting in banking industry
- Demonstrate expert industry knowledge and leverages regulatory and business experience and technical expertise to challenge the norm
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to interact with team members at all levels and achieve goals without direct control over resources in some cases
- Prioritizes issues management, analysis, and team capacity
- Efficient skills using MS Excel, PowerPoint and Visio tools; SQL, VBA, Tableau (are a plus)
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Strong leadership, analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.