Global Distribution Services (“GDS”) offers investments, sales, marketing and client support services to Invesco’s clients through its global client communication platforms and its stewardship of centrally distributed data. GDS Hong Kong encompasses full range of services as in other regional offices and reports to Doris Pang, Director of GDS AP. The Reporting team is responsible for client reporting and documentation for institutional clients from different regions as well as fund factsheet production. The Administrator reports to the Senior Manager.
The team provides the AP business with excellent institutional client/product documentation support with regular client communications on an ongoing basis. The team also covers the bilingual client communications for the clients in the AP region.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Set up, produce and/or validate client reports (including customized and automated reports) as well as fund factsheets and reports accurately and timely.
- Ensure production support workflow is smooth and production requests are handled timely.
- Participate in and work with different teams and stakeholders in simple issue investigation and research.
- Escalate production issues to the team lead to ensure issues are resolved accurately and efficiently.
- Handled simple queries from internal teams in a professional manner.
- Proactively contribute ideas, research and recommend continuous improvement opportunities (e.g. report automation or process improvement). Participate in approved continuous improvement initiatives.
- Help monitor the performance of tasks delegated to the offshore GDS Hyderabad team.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Fresh graduate or 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Basic knowledge of fund/segregated mandate operations and different asset classes is an advantage.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes:
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Chinese, interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Client focus and with a keen interest in providing superb services to clients.
- Good time management and organization skills, detail oriented and can work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Self-managing and proactively prioritize his/her work.
- Be open-minded and a strong "out-of-the-box" thinker who challenges status-quo.
- Require a University degree in Accounting, Finance or business area of concentration.
- Some overtime can be expected