- Conduct business analysis
- Perform application development
- Coordinate with vendors and review vendor deliverables
- Prepare and execute test plan and scripts for system integration test
- Provide user acceptance test and production support
- Support project implementation
- Develop system documentation
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years work experience in application development
- Experience in investment systems (e.g. stock, fund, structured finance products) or e-channel development (e.g. FPS, mobile channel) is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and self-motivated
- IANG visa holder or Fresh graduates with related programing skills are also welcomed
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.