Our client is reputable global private equities. They are looking for an Analyst to support their venture capital investment division for their team in Hong Kong branch. This position will be covering mostly the southeast Asia VC market.
- You will be responsible for providing research and analytical support, assisting in sourcing and selecting investment opportunities, full management of screening and due diligence process, and investment and asset management across the region, focusing on South East Asia market as well as the Middle East market
- Supporting deal sourcing and structuring for investments from both equity and venture debt perspectives
- Due diligence including market research, financial analysis, and valuation
- Preparation of proposals for approval by the investment committee approval
- Negotiation and closing of transactions
- Assisting set-up of new funds including structuring, review of the project pipeline, and investor relations
- Working with the fund ops team to monitor projects throughout the entire investment period including review of Company performance and recommending divestment strategies
- Relationship building with industry partners, founders, joint venture partners, consultants, and service providers.
To be successful in this position you should possess:
- 1 ~ 5 years of relevant experience in venture capital or growth equity investment
- Project experiences in the South East Asia market or the Middle East market are highly desirable
- Advanced financial analysis and modeling skills
- Native/Near Native level of English speaking and writing skills are essential
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and results-orientated individual
- Open to travel across the globe and study different cultures and economies across 3 different continents