Asset & Wealth Management, Third Party Distribution Private Banking Sales, Vice President - Hong Kong
Bringing together traditional and alternative investments, we provide clients around the world with a dedicated partnership and focus on long-term performance. As the firm's primary investment area, we provide investment and advisory services for some of the world's leading pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, financial advisors and individuals, for which we oversee more than $2 trillion in assets under supervision. Working in a culture that values integrity and transparency, you will be part of a diverse team that is passionate about our craft, our clients, and building sustainable success. We are:
, spanning traditional and alternative markets offering products and services
, understanding our clients' priorities and poised to help provide investment advice and strategies that make sense for their portfolios
• Thought Leaders
, providing timely insights across macro and secular themes to help inform our clients' investment decisions
, using our suite of digital solutions to help our clients address complex challenges and meet their financial goals
Based in Hong Kong, the individual will be joining the AWM's Asia ex Japan Retail Client Business Team with a focus on broadening and deepening relationships in the Private Banking client channel in Hong Kong. Principle Responsibilities:
- Candidate is required to help grow and develop the AWM's Asia ex Japan Retail client franchise, with a focus on broadening and deepening relationships in the Private Banking client channel in Hong Kong.
- Business engagement with product gatekeepers, IC and RMs of our existing and prospective clients in Hong Kong.
- Possess minimum 10 years of sales or client servicing experience; proven track record in servicing the private banking businesses in Hong Kong or Asia broadly.
- Has good product knowledge with strong technical background. Knowledge of Alternative products is preferred
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and maturity in handling clients' relationship
- Genuine commitment to generating and closing sales opportunities
- Strong sales personality, high energy level, resilient temperament, outgoing, resourceful and possesses intellectual curiosity
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Driven, Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic
- Collaborative and collegiate team player
- Ability to communicate in Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred
- CFA preferred but not mandatory