At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business. Sound like you? Then read on. WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
We are looking for candidate who can work with Group Office stakeholders and support local BU's to ensure the on-going and effective functioning of the financial risk governance and reporting with respect to solvency management and stress capital; contribute to the financial risk management community with analytics and automation-driven initiatives for insurance risk management. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Stress Capital Production: lead Group stress capital production by communicating scenarios for local BU modelling and aggregation of results for reporting and monitoring on a quarterly basis at the Group Financial Risk Committee (FRC) and monthly basis to Group Chief Risk Officer and Regional Chief Executives.
- Stress Capital Modernisation: Continually improve & identify areas for enhancement of the Group's stress testing to monitor the Group's solvency and financial strength both on an actual and prospective basis.
- Group FRC Reporting: compile insurance risk metrics and watchlists, working to the standard of reliability and clarity which is required for submissions to the Group Financial Risk Committee.
- Insurance Risk Analytics: Analyze and identify key risks, including development of dashboards and tools, for the Group's insurance portfolio, to generate value-adding insight for risk management purposes.
- Own Risk Solvency Assessment (ORSA) & Recovery Plan: Support the development of the annual ORSA and Recovery Plan for AIA Group and identify potential business actions deriving from these analyses.
- Project Support: Participate in financial risk-related ad-hoc projects based on senior management requests or external developments.
- Minimum 5 years' actuarial experience in a life insurer/reinsurer. Candidates with more extensive experience, particularly in the area of capital modelling, will be considered for a Manager level role.
- Qualified (or nearly-qualified) Actuary from a recognized international actuarial professional body
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other data analytics programs.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.