About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
In this role, you are required to run and test the operational processes across various functions, review the quality of performance on branch operations / systems to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness. Main Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Identify improvement areas on branch operations / systems and compliance control
- Implement process improvement strategies
- Execute process improvement projects
- Optimize current processes to meet all customer and internal requirements
- Coordinate with other departments to develop and implement operations procedures
- Work with multi-functional team to achieve project goals
- Act as a user representative to participate in branch related projects, review user requirement, functional specification, test plan and conduct User Acceptance Test
- Develop and maintain process related documents
- Recommend new ideas and techniques to ensure project success
- Troubleshoot process problems so as to make continuous and permanent improvements
- Ensure in compliance with company standards
- Prepare training materials and conduct training on new systems / processes
- Secondary education with minimum 3 years relevant experience in branch operations, procedures and systems control
- Self-initiative, able to work independently and under pressure, and meet tight deadline
- Meticulous and well organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PC knowledge
- Good commend and both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.