HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties:
- D rive and lead the projects/ initiatives for enhancement of the clearing infrastructure particularly in payment and collateral services ( e.g. process improvements/ system enhancement/ automation which aim for increasing operational efficiencies, impr oving client experience and fulfill ing regulatory requirements etc. )
- Provide expertise for product/ project implementation and work closely with operations team and various stakeholders to c ommunicate and validate business and functional requirements
- Ensure all project related tasks are well planned, tracked and delivered, including operational readiness, production readine ss and market communication for smooth implementation
- Provide regular updates of the implementation results, prepare for management reporting and respond to issues and escalations
- Formulate project plans in response to evolving market landscape and development of market and regulatory trends
- Universit y Degree, preferably in Finance/ Business Administration / Economics or related disciplines
- At least 6-8 years of relevant working experience in well-established financial market infrastructure or organization focusing on payments and collateral services
- Detailed practical experience of Hong Kong payment systems and infrastructure s including Real Time Gross Settlement System and Faster Payment System
- In-depth understanding of ISO 20022 payment messages , schemas and usage
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate with various teams and stakeholders
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Process improvement / business analytics experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.