Our client, an esteemed Investment Bank, is looking for an Associate to support Credit Middle Office team.
- Partner with trading desks on operational and settlement related matters while maintaining the second line of defense as a core control function.
- Demonstrate an understanding of front to back trade flows as well as Risk and P&L.
- Production of daily end-of-day flash P&L and associated market data integrity verification.
- Investigation and resolution of position and trade exceptions through daily reconciliations.
- Execution and management of lifecycle events for credit products.
- Working closely with IT to implement middle office initiatives and system roll-outs. This includes assisting management with requirement gathering, analysis and user acceptance testing.
- Actively contribute in new business or process change initiatives through collaboration with other departments.
- Ensuring best practices are followed while mitigating operational, reputational and financial risk to the firm.
- Drive automation and digitalization initiatives to improve productivity and enhance controls
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in middle office/ trade support from international bank environment
- Strong knowledge in Bonds, Structured Products and/or Credit Default Swap
- A self-motivated person with a strong attention to detail and Control mind-set.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and commitment to delivery
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to adapt to dynamic situations
- Understanding/Hands on knowledge of Digital tools such as Alteryx, Power BI, VBA etc is added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese