HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary:
Listing Operational Risk and Control is responsible for overseeing compliance, internal control and risk management matters related to the Listing Division. It seeks to design the Division's policies and procedures and conduct necessary approvals to ensure these policies and procedures are appropriate and adequate to comply with obligations under relevant legislation and rules. In addition, it will participate in formulating operating protocols to ensure that policies and procedures are fully understood and effectively implemented. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to department heads as needed
- Assist in preparing regular and ad hoc presentation materials, statistics, regulatory reporting and other reporting
- Assist in coordinating for logistics of Listing Committee meetings
- Assist in coordinating and liaising with other Departments on governance, risk and control initiatives
- Assist in planning, coordination and implementation in cross-department operational initiatives
- Perform any other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor
- University degree or Higher Diploma in Business, Accounting, Finance, Statistics or Information Technology related disciplines
- At least 3 years of working experience in well-established financial organization in supporting operation and team administration
- High degree of accuracy, attentiveness to details and thoroughness with all tasks
- Strong inter-personal, communication and effective relationship management skills
- High standards of integrity and a strong sense of professional ethics
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of computer applications (e.g. MS Word, and Excel)
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer Company Introduction:
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.