FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
The position is part of a team driving the origination, assessment and execution of M&A and partnership transactions within the Wealth & Asset management (WAM) sector. The role's objective is to effectively manage the end-to-end transaction cycle through working in close collaboration with Business Units, Group Office key functions, transaction advisors and counterparty representatives. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Origination. Pro-active identification and pursuit of credible transaction opportunities / targets aligned to the Group's ambitions on WAM through leveraging Group or personal networks
- Assessment. Input and support into formulation of transaction rationale, development of transaction structures, internal alignment across multiple stakeholders including LBU Management, functional leads and members of Group ExCo, identifying strategic synergies through attending workshops with the counterpart, etc
- Execution. Providing sector expertise in the overall execution, governance and commercial process including due diligence support and review, assist in bidding & negotiation tactics, creation and review of business plans and ideation of commercial proposals / solutions
- 10 years relevant experience in investment banking or wealth / asset management industry experience preferred
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the wealth management industry in Asia particularly China as well as the asset management industry for private and alternative assets.
- Sound understanding of M&A transactions within the WAM sector as well as partnership arrangements with hands on experience in transactions
- Able to demonstrate pro-active mindset in originating transactions and connectivity / relationships within the WAM ecosystem
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.