Our global, multidisciplinary teams equipped with a combination of experience/knowledge in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services, works with a dedicated professional on climate change and sustainability with knowledge and experience in a wide range of industries. This team combination can provide you with tailored services supported by the EY global methodologies to address issues related to your specific needs. Wherever you are in the world, EY Climate Change and Sustainability Services (FSO CCaSS) can provide you with professionals equipped with the specific skills and knowledge base that you need, to support you in reaching your sustainability goals.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications
- Work alongside with EY Partner in Climate Change & Sustainability Services (FSO CCaSS) to pursue opportunities and build-up the client portfolio
- Execute on projects
- Serve as a champion on certain CCaSS initiatives
- Master or bachelor degree, major in environmental engineering/ energy/ finance/ economics/ literature etc.
- At least 3-5 years working experience.
- Engaged in green bonds issuance assurance/verification/evaluation/rating, has knowledge of green finance consulting.
- Engaged in environmental information disclosure, sustainable development report/CSR report/ESG report.
- Engaged in environmental & social impact assessment.
- Engaged in carbon trading, carbon emission verification.
- Engaged in ESG investment.
- Experiences in team management, capacities of business development.
- Teamwork spirit, flexible to frequent business trip, good at communication, fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
What working at EY offers
- We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and wellbeing, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.