About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will provide managerial and administrative support to the Internal Audit Division, covering manual and electronic records management, report editing, audit job administration, cost allocation preparation and other general administrative work. You will also prepare management information on the performance of audit teams, initiate and execute improvements for the division.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Associate Degree or above in any business related disciplines
- At least 2 years of administrative or clerical experience; experience in banking industry is preferred
- Basic knowledge of audit, banking and regulatory requirements is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well-organized, detail-conscious and a team player
- Work independently and proactively
Fresh graduates with good service attitude will also be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.