About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to District Manager, you will be responsible for managing a retail branch office for providing banking services to business and individual customers. Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Implement business goals set by senior management
- Lead and drive a sales team to meet business goals
- Develop and cultivate existing and new customer relationship in accordance with branch target segments
- Advise District Manager on current market movements
- Ensure all transactions are in compliance with the bank's credit control standards and operations procedures
- Maintain prescribed security controls to protect the facilities in order to avoid unnecessary risk or exposure
- Communicate and achieve the Bank's service goals and standards. Ensure these are fully communicated to and understood by all branch staff
- Monitor and manage on-going career development for branch staff to achieve best productivity
- Manage operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and controls, loss identification and reporting by observing the relevant policies and guidelines issued by the Bank
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years of solid experience in branch banking
- Professional licensing qualifications per local regulatory bodies requirement
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Innovative problem solving skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.