- Conduct business requirement analysis for data applications like MIS, AML Monitor and investigation, finance analysis, regulatory reporting, risk and credit etc.
- Conduct data modeling and design
- Provide support for data extraction and processing to fulfill business ad hoc needs
- Provide application support for in-house systems including training
- Provide user acceptance test and production support
- Provide coaching to junior team members and lead programmers, contractors and/or vendors to complete assignments
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in business data analytic or fintech project, preferably gained from banking / finance industry
- Knowledge and experience in one of the following areas is required:
- Legal and Compliance, Risk, Credit, Finance, Operation
- Data Analysis, Data Model design and ETL design
- Python, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL
- Big Data Technology like Hadoop, Hive, SPARK
- Able to work independently under pressure with positive thinking
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Self-motivated with ability in learning new technology
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.