Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Business Process and Project Manager
. Principal Responsibilities
- Be the team member of Card Business Department
- Take lead in driving various projects with internal stakeholders to drive for business growth
- Monitor NPS (Net Promoter Score) and Customer Complaints to identify the gaps in the business process and customer journey and put forward with initiatives in the best interest of customers and to improve customer satisfaction along the customer journey
- Stay up-to-date and benchmark to the latest market trend and developments with market intelligence
- University graduate, preferably in Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' solid experience in quality and process improvement and/or project management, preferably in banking industry
- Good knowledge of card business/ banking industry
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.