- Fixed assets and IT expense budget management: Preparing and monitoring annual budget for fixed assets and IT expenses, including analyzing the budget content of each unit, following up the equipment and expense application process, monitoring the budget usage, and provide related costs saving recommendation accordingly
- Equipment management: cooperation with IT department and different business units to coordinate the management of equipment and appliances. Preparing records and reports to management
- IT resource management: Coordinating the allocation of IT / communication tools in the department, such as Lotus notes, intranet accounts, file server and video conferencing system etc.
- System authorization management: According to the authorization regulations and requirements of relevant systems, liaise with IT department and business units to follow up the authorizartion setting work
- Carry out and complete the tasks assigned by superiors or management
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration/Finance/ Economics or related disciplines
- More than 3 years relevant experience in retail banking industry
- Strong financial and business analytical skills
- Be a good team player and self-motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic for new challenges under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua and Cantonese
- Competent in MS office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc.), and Chinese & English input method
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Deputy Business Strategy Manager.