Job Description About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Capital Markets Middle Office Associate (Analyst Level) to join our expanding Middle Office team. In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, International:
- Provide operational support for APAC Interest Rates, Credit, mortgages and Currency desks
- Perform control functions such as daily trade monitoring, reconciliations across systems and failed trades management
- Manage trade lifecycle events such as fixings, call events & triggers for Non Deliverable Forwards and Options
- Maintain intra-day curves and pricing environments for supported products
- Design, validate and compile P&L and risk attribution reports to ensure accurate daily risk and P&L reporting
- Position and P&L reconciliation, including break investigation and resolution
- Liaise with partners globally such as IT, COO, Market Risk, Ops Risk and Project Management on ad-hoc basis
- Take initiative to streamline and enhance daily processes
- Responsible for managing the daily HKTR and MAS reportable trades
- Compile and submit MIS reports to senior stakeholders
- Experience in Capital Markets middle office, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Quantitative or relevant subjects with minimum 5 years of relevant operations experience is an advantage
- Relevant experience in FX, Credit and/or Rates related products is an advantage
- Experience with MarkitWire and Calypso is an advantage
- Relevant experience in Hong Kong and Singapore Trade Reporting is an advantage
- Strong knowledge with Macro and VBA
We Value Diversity
- Flexible working hours and able to perform under pressure
- Detail orientated with strong sense of control
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong analytical/problem solving skills
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.