Our client is a quantitative hedge fund with managing sizable capital who are actively looking to hire a Central Risk Trader to join the team to manage the large equity trading flow.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in proprietary tradinga in a investment bank or hedge fund. You will join the Central Risk Trading team to work your own mandate to leverage off the fund’s internal flow generating additional revenue.
- Trading across APAC markets to optimize financing for the fund’s portfolios.
- Deliver high quality systematic strategies in production and monitor continuous trading, strategy performance and all relevant risks.
- Back testing signals and converting them into strategies, helping the team capitalize on opportunities in the market.
- Analyzing strategy and performance, and optimizing the portfolio
- Experience in implementing and developing strategies for Central Risk Book, quant delta one, statistical or other quant strategies would be preferred.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, physics, or engineering.
- Capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while keeping strong attention to detail.
- Coding skills required in at least one leading programing language (Python, R, Matlab and /or C++, C#).