Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Consumer Assets - Mortgage Relationship Management
As one of the Hong Kong's leading mortgage banks, we help smooth the path to home ownership for customers by offering innovative, timely and comprehensive mortgage products and services that allow homebuyers at all levels to fulfil their home-buying dreams. Our services are delivered through a comprehensive range of service channels, including branches, mobile direct sales, e-channels and customer hotlines. We continue to develop innovative mortgage products and services.
Should you join our mortgage loan business, you will work closely with our professional, innovative and committed staff to develop and enhance secured loan products to meet the changing needs of customers in a dynamic market environment and to deliver premium services to our customers.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our department as Channel Sales Officer
. Principal responsibilities
- Acquire and promote mortgage loan business including mortgage loans and secured overdraft products through the Bank's direct banking business channels, including e-channel and phone banking channel
- Assist in providing mortgage fulfilment service to branches
- Work closely with various functional departments, including credit control and mortgage operations to ensure mortgage applications are approved and completed according to the relevant credit and risks control policies
- Participate in the selling and promoting of mortgage and secured loans products, as well as cross-selling other financial products and services to our customers through the Bank's distribution channels
- University degree in Business Administration / Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum of one year's retail banking experience
- Strong sales and service orientation, with outgoing personality and good communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Have an aptitude for the Bank's credit, risk and customer on-boarding policies
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.