Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join us as Counter Service Officer
Our employees are the most valuable resources in the bank. We are committed to providing you with the optimal workplace experience. Here is a taste of what we have on offer:
- Attractive basic salary with monthly counter service allowance
- Healthcare insurance coverage including yourself and your family
- Retirement benefit scheme with employer's contribution
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Work-life balance: 18 days paid annual leave plus other categories of leave entitlements e.g. birthday, marriage, maternity and paternity, study, volunteer work
- Preferential interest rate for staff housing loan of up to 100% of property valuation or purchase price
- Recognizable corporate training and development program
- Progressive career advancement opportunities
- Provide quality service through efficient and customer-friendly counter transactions
- Deliver banking services and solutions by understanding customer needs and making appropriate referrals
- Support branch operations & services and adhere to relevant guidelines and procedures
- Promote e-service registration & improve penetration, and deliver Multi-Channel (esp. digital) Engagement at bank hall
- Support the excellent service delivery and ensure remarkable customer experience
- Be a change agent to drive business and servicing model transformation
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
- Associate degree / Higher diploma holder; or HKCEE / HKDSE (with at least five subjects at Grade E / Level 2 / "Attained" or above including Chinese, English and Mathematics) plus work experience; or less academically qualified candidates with relevant work experience will also be considered
- Strong service orientation with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, attentive to detail, eager to learn with positive attitude
- Strong level of customer centricity with change mind-set to cope with the on-going business transformation
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, with ability to communicate in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
To apply, please read carefully the ' Note on Collection of Personal Data and Information ' available in the careers page of our Hang Seng website: www.hangseng.com and submit your online application by clicking "Apply Now". You can also visit our website for further details about career opportunities with the Bank. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.