Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Data and Analytics Office
In Hang Sang Data and Analytics Office, we enable transformation into a data-driven Bank. We execute Data Governance, Data Management, Data Analytics, Data Partnership, and Data Literacy to generate business values from data.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Data Portfolio Manager. Principal Responsibilities:
- Monitor budget and expense of Global, Regional, and Local data projects and services
- Communicate with Global, Regional, and Business counterparties on costs and associated deliverables
- Manage portfolio and deliverables of data projects and services
- Perform data project management
- University Graduate in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Proven record of effective project and program management, including project planning and decision making, identifying priorities, enforcing program governance, managing resources, management reporting
- Strong problem-solving skills with conceptual and analytical capabilities to deal with ambiguities
- Excellent communications skills, ability to clearly document the current state and the recommendations
- High proficiency in English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.