Our client is one of the largest financial firms globally. Due to business needs, a Senior Manager interested in building out their data privacy program is needed to join their team.
In terms of coverage, the key point of the role is:
1. Due diligence, review data retention, develop privacy control framework and process
2. Internal review of privacy agreement, internal review privacy control framework; if there is a gap, how to enhance the control to minimize the gap
3. Handle outsourcing of GR14, review CRS, monitoring, gift and entertainment policy and process, anything besides AML, product and sales compliance
Minimum Job Requirements:
• In-depth knowledge of data protection laws and regulations, such as PDPO, PIPL, GDPR, PDPA, or other relevant data privacy frameworks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or Business
• Background in financial services industry focused on compliance, risk management, consulting, legal and/or internal controls is preferred
• Professional qualification in data privacy, life insurance, Compliance, Internal Audit or related disciplines is preferred
• In-depth understanding of insurance business is preferred
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and self-motivated.
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese.
• Independent and be able to work under pressure.
• Good stakeholder management skills.
• Be organized, detail-oriented and with good problem solving skills
• High level of integrity and take ownership and accountability of results