About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Head of Capital Market, you will be assisting in the overall management of the Treasury Fixed Income Investment Portfolio. Main Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Assist in the day-to-day management of Treasury Fixed Income Investment Portfolio by performing research and analysis on individual securities, issuers and markets
- Identify market opportunities and idea generation to enhance return of the Portfolio through fundamental analysis, relative value analysis and active monitoring of market developments
- Execute transaction orders and hedging strategies
- Assist in funding opportunities through wholesale issuance or repo market
- Participate in banking projects for operational enhancements and regulatory compliance
- University degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in capital markets, financial/credit analysis, asset management, trading or related fields; fixed income markets experience is an advantage
- Good understanding of various financial instruments, global financial markets, investment principles, industry standards and regulatory requirements
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge in market forecasting techniques
- Self-motivated and team player with good communication, interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese and computer applications eg. MS Excel, Bloomberg API
- Possession of relevant qualifications for RI licensing under HKMA and TMA membership is preferred or being expected within the first year of joining
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.