A full Licensed Corporation with RA1, 2, 4, 5 & 9, together with EAM (External Asset Management) business & Insurance Broker, is looking for a professional product manager to drive the product development and launch.
- Responsible for the promotion, marketing, relationship management, overall management and analysis of products
- Analyze and judge market trends, combine the demand information of target customers and formulate the overall layout of products
- Liaise with the investment team to make quantitative analysis on the risk and return forecast of products, and formulate a portfolio management strategy that meets the needs of target customer groups
- In accordance with regulatory requirements and market demand, continue to optimize product structure and create plans
- Track the product information of the industry, investigate customer needs in different scenarios, and realize the output of research results to guide product creation
- Drive the overall business lines and strengthen relationships with existing clients
- Degree holder in Accounting, Economics, Finance or other related disciplines
- Professional qualification : CPA or CFA is preferred
- Holder of SFC license Type 1, 4 & 9 is desirable
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in product analysis, product promotion, product creation and marketing in banking industry or financial institutions
- Good knowledge on PE Products, Fund, OTC Products, etc
- Good presentation, communication and writing skills
- Good command of both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact KK Wong at 6165 8486.