My client is looking for a senior BA and 2 QAs with equitites front office and trading system knowledge to join their upcoming big transformation, it will be a on-going project with some exciting end-to-end implementation. I consider this is one exciting chance for those who are from equity front office domain to get a stable and lar-scale transformation project with good benefits and salary!
1. Front Office Equities Senior Business Analyst (80-110K)
- Collaborate and engage with relevant stakeholders, teams and external parties to access the equity trading technology roadmap with the consideration of different factors and complicated scenarios. Analyze, summarize and present the analysis results through different angles and aspects
- Work with vendors for RFP and RFI analysis on potential new initiatives, and coordinate with different internal teams throughout the analysis process
- Discuss with front office and middle office business users for their requirements and transform them into documentation like business requirement documentation
- Work and coordinate with development team on the design and implementation, and help to clarify the business requirements with the business users
- Ensuring risks and issues in processes are identified, reported and escalated to project manager
- Efficiently track, monitor and report business performance and perform business analysis to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities
Skills and Requirements
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experiences and solid knowledge on cash equity front office trading system like Fidessa and FIX platform like Itiviti UL
- Solid knowledge of equity business and order flow (both High Touch Flow and Low Touch Flow), especially on Asia markets will be preferred
- Proven and good problem solving, analytical and process improvement skills
- Good technical skills on Linux, database and Excel analytics
- Good documentation skill on business requirement specification
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Japanese is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail, and task oriented approach. Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- At least 3 years working experience in Investment Banking or Securities Trading industry with relevant exposure to business analysis and support of equities trading applications.
2. Front Office Equities Quality Assurance (40-60K)
- Take a hands-on test execution role for various systems of the Equity Trading platform and will report to the QA Manager.
- Accountable for the functional and non-functional testing of various components.
- Designing and executing test cases for trading applications covering Care and DMA flows
- Facilitating pre release testing effort estimation.
- Evaluating and communicating the risk related to a given release cycle.
- Work with SMEs to review and understand business requirements functional and non-functional specifications.
- Drive the adoption of practice and contribute to the ongoing improvement of QA methodologies and process.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience in QA testing roles within a regional team.
- Prior experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading system technology and FIX protocol, ideally in capital markets/cash equities and electronic trading focusing in Asian markets.
- Experience of testing front office trading applications in particular knowledge of FIX protocol, cash trading and electronic trading will be a significant advantage.
- Technically capable and will be expected to have hands-on involvement in managing a QA/UAT test environment.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and experience of implementing best practices
- Experience with manual functional and non-functional 'black-box' testing.
- Experience in test automation is an advantage.
- Able and willing to learn, demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university, ideally with an IT-related concentration
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend