As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives. Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
As the Innovation Head for our T&M business, you will lead a team to formulate and execute digital and data strategy and roadmap and drive relevant initiatives to grow the T&M business.
- Lead digital and data initiatives for T&M in DBS HK aligning with key regional projects and adhering to set best practices
- Drive the strategy on digital asset channels (all products), with specific focus on optimizing the digital FX volume and revenue via DBS single dealer platform, Corporate and Retail Banking applications, ECNs and API gateways via digital innovation
- Create data models and associated data visualization dashboards to allow for a data driven operating model to effectively manage the T&M business and drive business growth
- Represent T&M HK in related forums including Technology Committee, Ecosystem & Innovation Council, Data Council, Business Reviews, etc...
- Instill and cultivate a proper digital and data first culture in T&M via hosting digital and data sharing forums, setting up relevant training on digital products/channels and driving for upskilling on data analysis skills
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in financial industry dealing with Trading and Investment products.
- Experience in enterprise-level digital project initiatives spanning cross business functions and working with remote teams
- Expert problem solver, strong attention to detail, creative mind set and interest in data analytics
- Strong project management skills with solid experience in planning and coordinating full project lifecycle for data and research focused projects
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good command of English and Putonghua
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.