Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Executive Investment Consultant Retail Distribution - Wealth Sales Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 290 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population in Hong Kong while offering an extensive range of products to our valued customers.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our Wealth Sales Distribution as Executive Investment Consultant
. Principal responsibilities
- Conduct customer portfolio analysis to identify cross-selling investment products opportunities
- Leverage on wealth management solutions such as bonds, structured products and mutual funds to achieve HNW customers' financial goals by matching their risk appetite
- Facilitate and implement strategy to uplift sales productivity and expand investment sales business of HNW segment
- Achieve the sales target by collaborating with Customer Relationship Managers to conduct pre-case study, share sales tactics on investment products and carry out joint-call activities proactively
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and react positively to customer requests
- Support branch sales by sharing sales tactics and providing briefing sessions on investment products
- Conduct tele-prospecting to explore new business opportunities, and provide follow through services to customers, update compliance requirements and provide market updates to sales staff
- University degree in Business Administration or other related disciplines, with professional qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP an advantage
- Pass the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination and IIQE and fulfill the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in retail banking, with strong knowledge of investment products
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Sound investment consultation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Customer centric mindset and able to manage complex interaction effectively
- Shown strong situation awareness, strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.