· Responsible for providing FICC products (Fixed Income, FX and Rates) and solutions to institutional investors including corporates in both primary and secondary markets.
· Providing a professional level of execution service and advice.
· Establish and maintain client relationships by understanding their needs, and handling client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
· Monitor and manage existing collateral positions against clients and (e.g. Repo, financing) .
· Work closely with DCM in marketing and selling new issuances with track records.
· Coordinate with other internal departments and product partners, and drive projects on need basis.
· Support in organizing conferences/corporate access events, etc.
Qualification & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Experience in DCM execution, FICC sales, structuring.
· 2 to 3 years in the market.
· Have experience covering Greater China and SEA corporate clients.
· Have a rate and credit product knowledge (Flow and Structured).
Knowledge & Skills
· PC literacy (Microsoft Office including word, excel and PowerPoint).
· Bloomberg, Reuters, & Option pricing literacy.
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Other Skills (e.g. Interpersonal, Communication etc)
· Comprehensive knowledge & skills in Global Markets products.
· Able to generate optimal outcomes using cross-cultural advantages, language proficiency, and multi-functionality.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· A loyal and sincere team-worker.
· Well-organized and meticulous in details.
· Ability to work under pressure in various circumstances.