Our client, a prestigious HK Asset Management, is looking for Finance Manager who will be responsible for their overall finance department works including company accounting, FRR & fund accounting.
- Conduct analysis and prepare strategic reports on the Groups’ financial performance to facilitate business planning and development
- Take lead in preparing financial reports, tax and regulatory returns;
- Advice on accounting treatment, potential tax issue, deal structure
- Lead and participate in the process of budget preparation, forecast, and performance management reports
- Liaise with auditors and resolve any related issues or audit exposures to ensure smooth year- end closing for the Group
- Actively lead and provide support in respect of fund formation, fund administration, tax and associated regulatory reporting related matters for the Group
- Coordinate with various vendors, service providers and consultants of Isola Group, including in the areas of compliance, audit, legal tax, etc.
- Maintaining banking relationships, bank account opening and management, and annual review of accounts for the Group
- Monitor and assist with the financial management and various administrative and regulatory reporting requirements for the Group
- CPA is a must
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline with professional accounting qualifications
- 5-10 years of relevant experience with in-house fund accounting knowledge is preferred but not a must
- Solid knowledge in financial reporting and tax
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Please Apply Now or send your CV to kelly.wong @onearw.com if you are interested to proceed further.
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.