My client is one of the Asia's leading securities companies, looking for a manager acting as a finance representative to deal with the IT's data analytics team on some related projects. The candidate preferably has the basic knowledge of RPA (i.e. Uipath) and good sense of data analytics tools.
- Act as finance representative to work with IT teams to manage the expectation of different stakeholders
- Support finance end-users to review and evaluate efficiency of the existing finance systems
- Provide daily support on user enquiry or finance system issues by understanding and analysing the issues and reaching out to the related stakeholders
- Assess the current data and work closely with the finance key stakeholders to develop the data model that enable them to generate various financial / analytic reports effectively and efficiently
- Formulate data analytic use case and work with direct manager to presents the use case to seek for endorsement and obtain budget.
- Bachelor's degree in finance system, financial technology, finance, business administration, accounting, or other related disciplines
- At least 4.5 years' experience in finance system roll-out projects / data analytics within financial services sector
- Sound functional knowledge of RPA system
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (either Cantonese or Mandarin)
- Strong ability to work independently AND work as a team player