• A sizable and well-known European Law Firm • Stable working hours and dynamic environment • ACCA / CPA Qualified
Our client is a sizable and well-known European based law firm with a friendly and professional in-house Financial Services Team. They are hiring a practice financial advisor to manage the financial performance of the SME Corporate Services practice group.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be working independently on managing the daily financial operations and working capital matters.
- Monitoring the billing and credit control progress and ensuring the debt collection activities performing to achieve the KPIs.
- Reviewing the work in progress and proactively updating the Partners on the target achieving status.
- Attending Partners meetings and providing professional advisory to Partners according to the practice group’s needs.
- Handling various financial analysis to meet Partners’ requests.
- Working closely with Tax and BA team on business strategic planning.
- Preparing the annual budget reports for the practice group.
- Maintaining the good relationship with the fee earners in the practice group and other related stakeholders.
- Ad hoc financial projects management.
- Degree holder major in accounting / related disciplines with at least 5 years working experience.
- CPA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent qualification is a must.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Legal / Professional / Banking industry background is highly preferred.
- Excellent research, analytical and presentation skills are required.
- Candidate with law firm exposure / immediately available will be considered first.
Interested parties please send us your updated resume with your latest and expected salaries or please call +852 3619 9858 for a confidential discussion.