Overall Position Purpose
EY requires a professional who will take responsibility for driving, supporting and delivering a diverse set of Resource management and Operations activities work for Hongkong Financial Services. The position will work closely with Engagement team, Resourcing team, Talent team and BD team, to ensure the successful implementation and execution of Operations projects and programs.Major responsibilities
Resource Management Work
- Be responsible for resource management to optimize resource utilization.
- Actively manage resource capacity. Identify resource excess / shortage, ensure that resource management presents an accurate forecast of excess capacity or resource needs. Responsible for Resource redeployment.
- Work closely with resource Manager / resource committee on staff scheduling and resolving conflicts.
- Identify and allocate appropriate resources upon request of engagements and update booking information on RETAIN/Tiger system in a timely manner.
- Follow up on staff timesheet submission and ensure all timesheet submitted in time.
- Forecast and Leakage Management – ubiquitous and accurate use of key enablers and data quality to ensure a reliable Advisory wide forecast
- Resource OT hours management.
- Resource probation management.
- Resource label and analysis.
- Analysis and reporting, and other ad hoc works assigned by leaders.
Operational Work, Implementation & Support
- Project Contract management–to contribute to centrally managed system and help facilitate process flow
- Opportunity Management-Opportunity creation and follow up actions with leaders to make sure the data accuracy and prepare the analysis and reports.
- Demand management – ensuring seamless connectivity between pursuit teams and our available talent. Strategic understanding of future capability needs and proactively addressing gaps.
- Support team members in monitoring, analyzing and articulating financial performance issues;
- Initiate short and long terms programs to support the business in addressing structural and/or market issues that are impacting financial performance;
Qualifications, knowledge & experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance or a related discipline;
- Experience with talent development, resource management and/or supply & demand management within professional services or B2B environments
- Self-starter; able to work with certain level of supervision, to juggle conflicting demands and to prioritize work effectively;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Extroverted characters and willing to take the challenges;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail;
- Proactive, analytical, flexible and confident.
- A committed team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills；
- Good English, someone with overseas education/living experience will be an advance;
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills