- Review of Financial Statements relating to: properties, SPVs.
- Review of monthly and quarterly NAV’s.
- Review of trial balances, management fees calculations, etc.
- Review of NAV Consolidations (roll up of entities / GAAP Conversions).
- Review of tax provisions.
- Audit coordination.
- Handling any ad-hoc analysis for the performance of investments/properties
- Understanding of Real Estate financial statements and related disclosures.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex matters clearly to all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- A university degree, with a minimum of three years in a Finance & Accounting background.
- Preference for candidates with experience in Real Estate Accounting or experience with consolidation / GAAP conversion