Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world's most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
We are looking for team members to join our high performing Growth team. You will be managing a portfolio of small and medium enterprise (SME) leads who want to sign up to our platform, you will also be shaping our initial processes, customer segments and our product experience. Additionally, you will work closely with stakeholders across Airwallex to help optimise our technology, workflow, on-boarding of new clients, compliance and provide insights to our Growth team.
What You Will Do
- Own our inbound sales process from end to end for our SMB customers. From initial outreach, product demonstration, closing the account and helping our customers familiarised with our products
- Be an expert across Airwallex's product offerings and how specific products can resolve customers pain points
- Create a strong first impression to our customers and prospects by providing them with a world-class experience and product expertise
- Achieve monthly targets of sourced qualified opportunities
- Engage in customer conversations, understanding what their needs are and how we can help their business scale
- Focus on great customer experience, resolving incoming support inquiries in a timely manner to ensure a great customer experience
- Work across diverse global offices and different team functions
What You Will Bring
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of experience in business development / sales
- University graduates will also be considered for the role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate and influence across different teams
- Success-oriented mentality, to hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes and revenue targets
- Great communications, fluency in both English and Chinese (Written & Spoken)
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You'll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.