• HK property developer • Team management opportunity • Stable growth and exposure with competitive compensation
- Responsible for the Group’s annual/interim financial reporting, as well as other operational finance duties
- Prepare cash flow forecast, budget, financial analysis and cost control of property projects
- Manage and oversee daily accounting/finance functions
- Liaise with external professionals to carry out annual/interim audits and tax reporting/planning/filing
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned as required
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance with HKICPA/ACCA qualification
- At least 15 years of relevant experience with exposure in property developer
- Proven experience in consolidation, audit and team management
- Proficient in Excel and Word Processing
- Good command of English and Chinese
To explore this opportunity further please contact Fay Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please email CV to us in Word. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com #LI-FL