Our client is a hedge fund with offices in Hong Kong and China and is currently recruiting for a Hedge Fund Operations Associate. With business scaling rapidly, this is an expansionary headcount and will be an excellent opportunity for an initial foray into buy-side roles. Strong fund administration candidates with relevant exposure to equity long/short or swaps can be considered for the role as well. Based in Hong Kong, this role reports to the COO.
- Provide trade support by ensuring that all trades are accounted for and settled correctly
- Reconciling trading positions with trading counterparties and prime brokers
- Reconciling positions, NAV and cash with fund administrator
- Monitoring and processing of all type of corporate actions
- Interacting with fund investors for process of subscription/redemption and supporting ODD
- Coordinating with external auditors for annual audit
- Assisting in regulatory filings and compliance matters
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of relevant hedge fund operations experience.
- Candidates from fund administration background with exposure to equity long/short funds (swaps) can be considered
- Strong knowledge in Excel VBA/python/coding skills preferred.
- Excellent command of bilingual written and spoken English & Chinese
Interested candidates are welcome to write in with your updated resume in word format detailing current and expected salary.
Posted by: Funds Partnership Asia |Date posted: 02-Mar-2023