Listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Hotel, Tourism and Culture) Level: Head of Investor Relations
Fosun was founded in 1992 and Fosun International Limited has been listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (00656.HK) since 2007. In 2020, the Group recorded total revenues of RMB136.6 billion and net profit attributable to the parent company of RMB8.02 billion. As of 30 June 2021, it had RMB778.9 billion (c. US$120.6 billion) worth of total assets. Fosun International ranks No. 459 on the 2021 Forbes Global 2000 List and has ranked among the top 50 of China’s Top 500 Private Enterprises for three consecutive years.
Fosun is a global innovation-driven consumer group and is dedicated to developing its four main business segments, namely health, happiness, wealth, and intelligent manufacturing. Through technology and innovation, Fosun strives to create customer-to-maker (C2M) ecosystem, providing high-quality products and services for families around the world.
Over the past 30 years, Fosun has implemented the twin-driver strategy of “Profound Industry Operations + Industrial Investment" to strengthen its foothold in various industries. Through continuous innovation, Fosun has achieved rapid development by capitalizing on the opportunities and momentum of China and the world's economic development.
- Organize the development and maintenance of the Group’s investor relations, communicate well with shareholders, potential investors, securities companies, investment banks, analysts, etc., and maintain a good capital market image of the Company
- Responsible for the business research and industry development research of a particular segment of group, to enhance investors’ understanding of the business
- Responsible for the management of investor relations of the company: including coordinating the results conference and roadshow meetings, attending various investor meetings, receiving investor research, organizing the writing of investor relations promotion materials and arranging media promotion; maintaining major shareholder relations and optimising shareholder structure, etc.
- Responsible for matters related to the company's investment and financing: pre-study and planning of investment and financing projects; arranging project implementation between the company side and intermediaries, coordinating various issues arising during project implementation.
- Responsible for various governance and compliance operations of the company: preparing and organizing shareholders' meetings/board meetings; responsible for declaration of interests of major shareholders and directors, etc.; responsible for share award schemes and stock option.
- Responsible for information disclosure matters of listed companies, including annual reports, interim reports, results announcements, ESG reports, etc.; other statutory and ad hoc
- Other statutory and ad hoc information disclosure.
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in finance, accounting, communications or other related disciplines
- 7 years of working experience in related positions, preferably in hotel, Tourism, Travel retail or consumption industry
- Strong English and Chinese speaking and reading skills