A reputable China-based Bank with its Group Company listed in Hong Kong is looking for a high-calibre IT Audit Manager.
- Plan, lead and conduct IT infrastructure and application audit assignments
- Involve in IT governance reviews and technical assessments, and recommend internal control improvements
- Provide consultancy advice on IT management, security and outsourcing
- Enhance audit process and proficiency through implementing audit standards, methodologies, and techniques
- Take up ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder or above in IT, Computer Science, Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in IT security or audit field, preferably in Banking and Financial industry
- Professional qualifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP are preferrable
- Experience in using CAATs (e.g., ACL), project implementation reviews, Data Analytics (e.g., R, Power BI), RPA or technical skill on network security will be an advantage
- Mature, independent and with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager Level
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.