Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. IT Audit Department
Hang Seng's Audit function provides independent, objective assurance to management and the Audit Committee over the risk management, governance and controls framework, including financial controls to add value and to improve operations through process and control enhancement recommendations. Our Audit function accomplishes its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes and thereby helps the Bank to achieve its objectives within the stated risk appetite and in accordance with the Bank's values and standards.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Information Technology Audit Manager
. Working as a member of Hang Seng's Audit function, the role is to deliver a wide variety of audits, covering business and control activities of Hang Seng, including its subsidiaries and branches in Hong Kong, Singapore and Macau. The role will also leverage the wide range of specialist functional audit skills and experience available from the Global Internal Audit function, and may be required to periodically support audits of the Global Internal Audit function. Principal responsibilities:
- To take responsibility for planning and executing information technology (IT), transformation and data management audits, including drafting of audit issues and audit reports;
- To ensure that assigned audit work is executed in an efficient and effective manner, effectively documented, within the given budget and timeline, and in line with Internal Audit methodology standards;
- To clearly explain the impact and root cause of issues identified during audit;
- To actively manage relationships with auditee management and stakeholders;
- To assist business, risk, compliance and operations audit teams by providing IT knowledge, expertise and audit execution support;
- To provide ongoing continuous monitoring support to the Head of Internal Audit and raise issues and observations outside of formal audit work to expedite rectification of control weaknesses; and
- To ensure that all audit issue action plans agreed during audit fieldwork are tracked through to completion in accordance with Internal Audit methodology standards.
- A professional in cybersecurity, transformation, data and transaction processing risk and control, holding a university degree and recognised audit qualification. We are also open to professionals who have gained relevant experience in IT and technology risk management roles.
- Open minded, attentive to details, and able to apply facts and knowledge to draw best possible conclusions.
- Good knowledge in IT general, business automated, change and data controls
- Proven stakeholder management skills including an ability to build effective relationships and challenge IT, Transformation and Data Management functions constructively at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and seek guidance when needed.
- Confident and courageous to raise and escalate issues in a proactive, professional and timely manner.
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.