- Provide professional audit services for the bank - Perform internal audits for Treasury and Finance - 7 yrs of internal audit experience in Bank or FI
Our client, a well-established Bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high-calibre candidate to join their Group:
- Conduct internal audit services with specific focus on treasury, finance, risk management and related regulatory audits.
- Participate in audit team(s) in conducting audits and special reviews and carry out specific assignments as requested.
- Maintain audit standards through regular reviews and recommend changes on audit policies, procedures and programs according to internal and regulatory requirement.
- Identify areas for improvement and provide sound recommendations
- Provide advisory services to the business and support units on related risks and internal control.
- Prepare audit plans, working papers and reports, and ensure audit findings are properly addressed with action plans.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, FRM, CFA).
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in banking sector or risk management.
- Experience in auditing, compliance review, control assessment
- Knowledge in market risk, treasury or Debt Capital Markets.
- Good project management, communication and interpersonal skills, competence of supervision, good analytical report writing and self-motivated
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English