- Identify potential investment opportunities and work in investment team for recommendations of Portfolio Management.
- Analyze and propose appropriate investment solutions on strategic and tactical basis, according to clients' investment objectives and risk-return profile
- Be able to conduct individual stock , bonds and other product's analysis independently and assist wealth team in stock pick
- Frequent communicate strategies and market events with internal wealth team and report periodically investment activities to investors
- Holder of SFC Type 4
- Possess at least 3 years of relevant industry experience in equity researches
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Prior knowledge of analytics using quantitative tools, such as Bloomberg and Excel Marco, or other similar vendor systems would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and attentive to details
We offer excellent remuneration package and career development to the right candidate. Fringe benefits include medical insurance and 5-days work.
(All personal information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for recruitment purpose only.)