HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Contract Job Summary: Job Duties: Job Responsibilities:
- Provide operational and administrative support to the teams
- Conduct research and data compilation and perform basis analysis using internal databases
- Check and ensure all required documents are submitted according to the checklists
- Assist in complaints handling procedures
- Timely and accurately update records in internal databases
- Translate documents, sort information and compile tables/ reports for various purposes and assist in departmental administration
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in any disciplines
- At least two years' work experience, preferably in accounting, law, corporate finance, investment banking or a related field
- Diligent, well-organised and willing to learn
- Detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in conducting research and data compilation, relevant experience in the field of the securities industry is preferred
- Good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.