As Financial Services Assurance Manager/Senior Manager, you will be:
• Define and manage projects to meet objectives and budget
• Demonstrate knowledge of risk management and ability to deliver high quality assurance work
• Provide coaching to junior team members
• Manage both internal and external stakeholders
• Address client needs by bringing relevant expertise from the firm to client discussions, while also converting service opportunities into proposals/business.
• Undertake any ad hoc assignments as required.
• Degree holder in any discipline
• Relevant accounting qualifications
• Minimum six years of relevant experience
• Experience in statutory and regulatory audits of Banking & Capital Markets clients/ AWM / Insurance industries
• Sound knowledge of relevant compliance rules and regulations issued by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and Securities Futures Commission or Insurance Authority
• Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese