A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment.
You will be assisting senior managers and Partners on the following areas:
- Analyse business requirements and propose solution design that meets business requirements;
- Develop quality solution design document and technical specification;
- Perform configurations, customisations and integrations on Microsoft Dynamics platform;
- Manage offshore development team to develop the solution according to the project timeline, resolve issues and take ownership of the solution quality;
- Perform SIT, performance and stress tests;
- Perform data migration and system cutover
You are expected to support your senior managers and directors on pre-sales activities, engagement delivery, clients’ requirement gathering & analysis, and act as clients’ on-ground contact.
- A bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technology-related studies
- Three to five years’ experience in the technical team of CRM / SaaS / eCommerce system implementation, with the experience of developing Microsoft Dynamics D365 customisations and integrations
- Experience in working offshore development team and third party vendors
- Experienced in providing wide range of Technology Consulting services to clients, e.g., system implementation & integration, code review, system development life cycle etc.
- Experienced in CRM technology Microsoft Dynamics D365 preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics D365 certifications preferred
- Background in development and/or configuration on other CRM platforms (examples: Salesforce, SAP CX, Zoho) will be preferred.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving capabilities
- A proven ability to translate client objectives into deliverable that address complex situations
- Group facilitation and presentation skills
- The ability to work directly with senior management and employees throughout client organizations
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
Key personal attributes
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrates courage and integrity
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards
- Open minded, agile with change and practical
- Committed to self-develop and coaching of others for growth
- Communicates with impact and empathy
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovative
- Lead and contribute to team success
- Is passionate about client service
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.